Science activity to Explore, Engage and Entertain
Science activity is conducted with the objective that children are able to explore, engage and learn. Keeping this objective in mind the following activities were conducted.
LKG / UKG – Easy whistle from straw and stabbing a potato with straw.
Std. I – Rocket Balloon.
Std. II – Balloon in a bottle.
Std. III – Invisible Ink.
Std. IV – Toy Parachute.
Std. V – Hovercraft.
Learning Outcome :
- Experiment encouraged, curiosity.
- Children developed their observation skills.
- Students explored man-made environment.
- Understood causes and effect through various materials.
- Developed an inquisitive mind.